Ref. No 01-12.2021
RIFCON GmbH is an independent scientific consulting company offering comprehensive professional services for the registration of synthetic and biological plant protection and EU fertilising products (e.g. biostimulants, fertilizers, inhibitors etc.). Our head office is located in Hirschberg near Heidelberg in Germany. Almost 200 employees offer services ranging from complete EU registration packages, general consultancy work to sophisticated GLP field studies and various combinations of these elements.
For our Chemistry team located in Hirschberg / Germany we are looking for a chemist as an expert in analytical methods and physical-chemical properties and project manager of plant protection products.
Your Tasks and ResponsibilitiesThe candidate will be involved in various aspects of registration activities for active ingredients and plant protection products under Regulation (EC) 1107/2009 including:
- Data gap analysis
- Processing and evaluating scientific data according to registration requirements
- Preparing expert statements
- Monitoring of lab studies on analytical methods and physical-chemical properties
- Giving scientific input to our regulatory teams on ecotox, efate, toxicology and consumer safety regarding analytical methods
- Supporting our field study department in questions related to analytical methods
- Preparing EU dossiers according to current EU regulations and national requirements
- Communicating with clients, laboratories and authorities
- Evaluating authority requests and commenting
- Strategic consultancy / project management