Our client is a new type of agency, established as a joint venture with an
globally acting OEM.
They’re not an in-house department; they’re a separate business with a specialism in automotive and luxury goods. They are Demand Creation Partners. That means they work across all platforms with a clear customer journey strategy. From the point of Intrigue, through an inform stage, close of sale and delivery of the on-going relationship.
ROLE OVERVIEW: Reporting to the Business Director – The Technical Project Manager/ IT Consultant is responsible for planning, executing and finalizing solutions related to new and existing digital & CRM processes, systems & services.
The Technical Project Manager/ IT Consultant sets milestones for each project, coordinates efforts between operations and technology teams (global, regional and local), in order to efficiently and effectively deliver projects according to plan, budget and timing.
This position works with internal and external stakeholders to bring structure while implementing complex, project-based processes to bring increased efficiency in the delivery of all projects and services and in turn, enhanced client satisfaction. This position will be located at our client’s office in Frankfurt.
- Create and manage the plan for moving technical solutions to final client hand-off.
- Assemble and coordinate the internal and external teams to gain consensus on deliverables from each team.
- Collaboratively adapt existing and develop new project plans, processes and communication standards for the operations teams.
- Manage the formulation and ongoing tracking and reporting of each project.
- Assist with the development of performance reports, and the loading and configuration of demonstration data and systems.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans.
- Own the communication and execution of solution hand-over to client services, service delivery, technology and other team members at designated milestones.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Test code, review, and recommend changes to technology stakeholders
- Other duties as assigned
Person Specification / EXPERIENCE /SKILLS: The Technical Project Manager/ IT Consultant must be reliable, committed and enthusiastic with a real appetite for learning about our two brands, products and the wider agency processes.
- B.S. degree in a technical discipline.
- 3+ years in general database development.
- Intermediate level ability to write stored procedures, read query plans, and troubleshoot performance bottlenecks
- Experience in BI toolset as well project planning tools.
- Data Warehousing experience (e.g. SSAS or other OLAP toolset).
- Experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. Drupal, Magnolia , etc.)
- Problem solving, analytical and communication abilities.
- Profound ability to work under time pressure and within integrated teams
- Proficient using in Microsoft software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Must be able to multitask and prioritise work schedule
- IT literate