NOKIA is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With a complete end-to-end portfolio, NOKIA is uniquely positioned to provide novel solutions to all sorts of customers, including mobile network operators, governments, and large enterprises.
Would you like to gain practical experience in the following areas?
· Working in a project with experienced colleagues in Munich and Leipzig
· You will be working as part of a lighthouse project team - the "Factory in a Box"
· You will be programming streaming data integration solutions in Scala and Java
· You will be working in team-oriented, agile software development (Kanban) environment
Are you that person with this background?
Enrolled student for Informatics / Computational Science and Engineering or a related discipline.
· Knowledge of software engineering tooling (using an IDE, dependency management tools (like Maven), version control systems like Git)
· Experience in Scala or other modern programming languages (Python, Java, Clojure, etc.)
· Familiar with testing software, writing JUnit-test and/or test-driven development
· Experience in at least one of the following fields is desirable:
° Semantic technologies (RDF, OWL, SPARQL, Linked Data)
° Data integration (Mapping, Record Linkage, Data Fusion)
° Big data (Hadoop, Apache Spark)
° Streaming Data Processing (Apache Kafka, MQTT)
What we offer:
· Participate in a highly innovation driven project in a large international environment
· Improve your technology skills in a innovative working environment
· Understanding of wireless networks
· Attractive conditions, and above all a friendly working atmosphere