AVANTGARDE Experts is the leading specialist in providing marketing,
communications and sales experts. We also offer attractive positions for young
academics, graduates, specialists and executives in digital marketing,
engineering, supply chain management and purchasing as well as HR & Office
CREATING CAREERS is our claim! For many years, national and international brands, medium-sized companies, family businesses, agencies and innovative start-ups have been using our expertise in high-potential placements.
Apply today and find your dream job!
For our client, a mobility service provider based in Munich, we are offering a long term position as:
- Responsible for the design and layout of branded and visual communication materials
- Create presentation materials, digital and printed
- Work as a studio photographer, capturing studio culture, reviews and design development
- Build an archive of sketches, artwork, imagery, photography and print files
- Work within project deadlines to ensure on-time completion
- Liaise with external suppliers, including reviewing proofs, selecting materials, finishes and on-press checks
- Provide creative support to non-design departments such as Marketing, Communications and HR
- Maintain a clean and well-supplied graphics studio
- Other duties as required
- A graduate from a Graphic Design or related program
- 3-5 years of experience in advertising, branding or design
- Outstanding knowledge of graphic design theory, from layout, color and typography
- Proficiency in a Mac environment, especially with Adobe CS applications and MS-Office
- A creative thinker with a meticulous eye for detail
- Ability to develop innovative design solutions in accordance with company requirements and within brand standards
- Ability to manage and complete projects from beginning to end
- Ability to meet deadlines, maintain a positive attitude and remain flexible in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- Proven organizational skills and an ability to multi-task efficiently
- Flexible regarding changes in work environment and job requirements, with the ability to maintain a positive attitude under pressure
- Reliable, self-motivated and able to work without close supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly motivated, attentive and punctual
- Willingness to listen and professionally accept feedback
- Willingness to travel (domestically and internationally) as required
Then we look forward to receive your meaningful, English-language application includind a half-page, English-language cover letter as well as your availability and salary expectation via our online portal.
For further information, please contact Pirmin Zoller at (089) 540 210 315.