The Automotive Safety Technologies GmbH (ASTech) was founded in 2009 as a joint venture between the Andata Entwicklungstechnologie GmbH (ANDATA) and the Audi Electronic Venture GmbH (AEV). Our team specifies, develops, integrates, simulates and tests functions, algorithms and software for Driver Assistance Systems & Integrated Safety. Based on the technological approach taken by Andata and the technical know-how of Audis Vehicle Safety Teams, we are creating solutions every day for future safety systems in automobile industry.
Together with our employees and in close cooperation with customers and partners from the automotive sector, we develop the core know-how for integrated safety and future automotive mobility at our locations in Gaimersheim and Wolfsburg.
To enhance our team, we are looking for a
- Development/expansion of static code analysis methods within a semantic context
- Adaptation of existing code analysis tools towards an implementation of methods for ANSI C or custom development of testing tools for implementation of methods for ANSI C
- Prototype integration of tools into a framework for embedded software development
Prototype draft of a sub-process and documentation for application of the integrated tool
You are studying computer science or a related study course
- Very good proficiency in C programming language (especially ANSI C 90/99)
- You are proficient in a script language (e.g. Python, Matlab, VB)
- Independent, team skills and precision characterise your work
- Experience with code and language standards, compiler technology and formal language definition are all an advantage
We offer students an appealing place to work with the opportunity to take responsibility for exciting tasks and put their own ideas into practice. Proximity to decision-makers and a mentor and colleagues who are always on hand will help you settle quickly into the team and develop your professional expertise. We naturally offer a pleasant and relaxed working atmosphere, attractive remuneration and the latest office equipment.
Please send us your application documents which highlight your qualifications and motivation including the reference code. Send us specific details about your availability and remuneration expectations by using this application link: Online application
We are looking forward to hearing from you.